SAW 5 NOOB

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i'm still mustering up the balls to watch the second one

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Saw 3, or 4, I can't remember, was the only film that was too much for me. I had to hide behind my knees. you know that bit where the mans limbs get twisted round by a machine.........I didn't like it.

DJHaze

seen advert at cinema the other day. its in cinemas withing the next 2 weeks or so in the uk i think.

logikz

I Am Not The King
im a saw fan. i watched 1-3 in a row and felt crooked for a week afterwards.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
ooooo i cant wait
i love the saw films!
not just horror films, i love the way there written!
surely jigsaw cant be in it! hope he is tho.

and fes!
I LOVE HALLOWEEN! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah these films are usually released around my bday, so probably another trip to see number 5. To be fair they are pretty good entertainment plus it will be good to see how this one will play out.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
i really dont get what you find so disturbing about these movies..
i had never see any sequels,and we did a marathon, watched all 4 in a row. i just laughed and laughed...
nothing new really, want some hardcore shit ?
watch tetsuo, or the original Ring. blood and guts dont scare me, its the shit that you cant see that get me...

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
i had never see any sequels,and we did a marathon, watched all 4 in a row. i just laughed and laughed...
watch tetsuo, or the original Ring. blood and guts dont scare me, its the shit that you cant see that get me...
Yeh man, I know where you're coming from. Psychological horrors seriously fuck me up!

B

BDS

Ditto man, Ditto.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
I never said blood scared me. your right, the more psychological ones get the best of you etc...
I just like the gore and torture devices

shadowdemon1990

Original Nuttah
VIP Junglist
The only bit out of all the saw movies i found made me cringe was the bit where that junkie girl got pushed in all them needles :sick: