Saving wavelab chains

*State

Self confessed VW nut
anyone know how to save a chain of vsts in wavelab so you dont have to start from scratch everytime? just so i can have my filters and peak master already in place, almost like a starting template you see in cubase and so on. would be most appreciated ;)

never used wavelab, i take it its a daw... What i would do is set out ur basic stuff filters etc, as if ur making a new tune. Then save it as say "template", then everytime u go to make a new tune, open ur template then "save as" something different, that way u keep the tune u set up to use as a template, and have a new tune saved as a clone each time, to use as the basic thing? thats what i do on fruity, as long as u have a save as function it should work :P

wavelab is more of a mastering suite man, i use it to further enhance my bounced files then import thwe tweaked sounds back into fl studio to mix down etc. under the file tab there are "save as" and "quick save" options ive tried those to no avail.... there just doesnt seem to be a "save project" option like you would find in any DAW. maybe im just super blind?? lol

in that case then bruv i aint got a clue, never used it, or heard of it. just assumed its a daw. So if u save something then it dont keep the filters/peak masters and everything u want? sry i thought it was sum next daw u wer on about lol
safe

Back
Top Bottom