- saved*for*a*rainy*day -

s_K_u_f_f

- saved*for*a*rainy*day -

cdcover.jpg

Artwork by Nicola Bradbury |Alokin Designs| for more information please contact alokin@skuff.co.uk

Is * s K u f f 's * debut album, that has been released by Crazy fungus records (www.crazyfungus.com)

It is only $8 for an debut album wich is cheap as chips!

Check it out for yourself at www.crazyfungus.com

When you purchase a CD you'll get FREEBIES! -for all you bargain hunters out there!

I'd love to know what you think of it so please leave a relpy on here or email me!

thoughts@skuff.co.uk

The CD isn't burnt onto your average CD-R either! it is burnt onto Digital Vinyl, which looks and feels like a Vinyl, but is a regular CD underneath! -looks sweet!-

Anyway if you can afford £5 then please do, it'll be worth your while!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(and if anyone has tracks that they don't mind me remaixing, that would be cool as well, as I want something to stick my teeth into over summer! -cheers)

* s K u f f *

P.s.

here are some reviews of it:

Hey Chris,

I was able to listen to the CD today and I have just one thing to say...
WOW! It was amazing! I think this is probably the best album I've heard in
a long time! I'm really excited to have you join the Crazy Fungus family!
I will definitely be promoting the album far and wide! I think this album
will be in my "must listen" pile for a while!

Sincerely,
Ray @ Crazy Fungus Records

Just heard your mp3 samples on crazy fungus, thought your sound was sweet and will atempt to purchase. keep up the good work, splicing d n b n ambient.

* s K u f f *

Check out my music @

http://www.skuff.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom