Save M.O.S!!

bighead

We can't see another great club like ministry get closed. Lets be honest seone no real loss it was a bit shit lol but ive had many great nights in m.o.s. We have already seen the end (r.i.p) close and its clear these places just cant be replaced. Anyone got any firm news on all this?? Fuck noise pollution build the houses with egg cartons on the wall simple!!!

Good shit club anyway...Clubs are being hit hard in the recession. FACT, some will close and re open. Matter isnt doing well either if anyone was interested to know

I've always had good experiences raving at MOS. Very good sound system, good lay-out. Shame if it shuts.

I heard around Xmas that matter was in the pipeline to close in 6 months unless it started turning a decent profit - this was from a senior staff member at fabric, im yet to see whether this is too happen. Tbh every time ive been since its been absolutely rammed, i cant see it personalkly making not much money, despite the ridiculous number of security and floor cleaners they employ

and plastic ppl set to close atm. tbh with the end closing it all went downhill- just realised a couplemonths ago how many good nights were held at the end, of every type of dance music was held at the end - renegade shogun ram swerve, formerly playaz, fwd, rinse, bugged out, chew the fat, jaded, the only place where u could hear stuff like ic3s electro set, or the early days of sp's dubstep sets, and zincs house thing started in the lounge of the end. think i caught a zinc house set at the last ram... it was shit. anyways in my personal opinion london electronic music scene, and particularly dnb has gone seriously downhill since the end closed, there is a massive gap in the market and no1 can deny it, renegade and shogun are both v good nights but really need something else, matter is just shit sorry, really not on it

Fuck off. 10 times more upset that Seone is closing rather than MOS. People complain and moan of se1 being dodgy & shit. This place is just as bad, all the people moaning about some1 getting shot in there. Wake up chappy's look back 4 months ago, i was working alongside MOS, there was a gang related shooting/drive by death right outside the club.

At least se1 has/had someting unique (6+ arenas, 3500+). What does MOS bring? Another shit club, another shit system. Oh and in another shit part of london. Ain't nothin new.

Out of the million times i've been MOS i've probably had 2 or 3 good nights there, to be fair, it ain't physically the club itself, its just the people that frequent it on the regs & the way its run, mainly the cuntish security.

It would go down as a "major historical moment in the death of dance culture", but that only because of the franchising & the media hype around it.

Can't say i'd be happy to see it go, but ain't bothered in the slightest.

Fuck off. 10 times more upset that Seone is closing rather than MOS. People complain and moan of se1 being dodgy & shit. This place is just as bad, all the people moaning about some1 getting shot in there. Wake up chappy's look back 4 months ago, i was working alongside MOS, there was a gang related shooting/drive by death right outside the club.

At least se1 has/had someting unique (6+ arenas, 3500+). What does MOS bring? Another shit club, another shit system. Oh and in another shit part of london. Ain't nothin new.

The MOS system is far from shit. Fact.

The MOS system is far from shit. Fact.

Have not experienced it myself, but worked with an engineer once who said that the whole system was copied from a well known Camden club, (electric ballroom) for those that care! So they snooped the whole Martin Audio setup, went to the company and used there brand power to have them re-make the rig just with different boxes. Went to see Pendulum live at ballroom, system was flawless (all night).:rinsed:

What did five 0' used to call it.......ministry of Shit wasn't it! :D

martinAudio_112008.jpg

Intresting to see if matter closes down sometime soon, my fave club in london was Heaven, obviously not on the gay nights, but it thought it has a wiked layout, sound system wasnt amazing, but lazers and the feel of the club was great.
The End was obviously great too

clubs closing just makes other clubs think shit i've got to step my game up.. and then they all ring up dillinja for his advice on creating the perfect rig :D and then were winners =)

and it makes room for new clubs that could be sicker than the last

so.. it could be a good thing

that is my way of looking at it really , there can only be one valve though!

I love matter, hope it stays open. Want to give Lightbox a try. Hoping Cable is going to be good as well.

will be a shame if it does close. all the times ive been there have been banging. wont ever forget the heaver they had there bout 3-4 years ago. one of my personal favourite clubs in london. not much dnb there any more tho.

Back
Top Bottom