Sato checks in

sato

Hello all

I'm new to here but I'm hoping at least someone here has heard of me or maybe even has a copy of my record :wave:

Anyway I'll pop by from time to time to let you all know what is going on in the world of me - updates on releases/new tunes on myspace/new recipes...that sort of thing

If you want to have a sneaky listen to any of the bits that I have forthcoming then drift on over to my myspace page www.myspace.com/kbsato ...includes clips of Dystopia and House Groove which Mr Fabio has been good enough to give some airtime to on radio 1 recently.

So in conclusion, hello.

neato, was kinda wondering where you came from. The bits i have heard so far are really nice.

Hope to hear more!

Welcome to the forum!

neato, was kinda wondering where you came from. The bits i have heard so far are really nice.

Hope to hear more!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm from Gateshead in the north east of england. Been into dnb for ages but never really gave it a go in terms of production until the last 3 or 4 years. Been slowly trying to find my sound (and get the production up to scratch) and am now at a point where I know where I want to be musically - simple beats and b-lines and not much more - it just has to have a good energy and make people want to dance a bit really.

...that isn't to say I'm there yet of course lol

Yup - that was me :wave:

The fact that you remember is either a really good thing or a really bad thing lol

Tis a good thing. Anyone that gets remixed by break has to be good. Got you recognised aswell as i hadnt heard of you b4that. Look forward to forthcomming stuff aswell man (y)

ez Sato, i bought that 12" of Barn (both wicked tunes) and the recipe included was a nice touch! chicken mango if i remember rightly?? you got good production style mate. welcome

yeh - the label boss is a fully trained chef

...it is all an elaborate plan to steal my wife's chocolate brownie recipe (which will be included in my next release on Ingredients)

yeh - the label boss is a fully trained chef

...it is all an elaborate plan to steal my wife's chocolate brownie recipe (which will be included in my next release on Ingredients)

haha quality man,

ill keep a look out for some more of your releases:)

big up!

Back
Top Bottom