Sariscen - Breathe

Sariscen

Hi guys, I'm a DnB producer from Manchester who makes dark rollers with a tech/funk slant. I've just got some tracks back from a mastering engineer and I think the time is right to share one. Credit to James Jackson (Dark Elixir/Siskiyou) on the mix and mastering. Any and all feedback is welcome!

Cheers
Sariscen/Sam Pedro

here's a playlist featuring clips of upcoming tunes:
https://soundcloud.com/sariscen/sets/dnb-jungle

Last edited:
I really dig the two basslines talking amongst each other especially in 2:12 and on!

I think the drop, drums, and basslines are good. It also sounds professionally produced.

Musically, one thing I would have hoped for is incorporation of the intro bells synths over the BASSLINES at some point. and including the VOX more (I understand it's at the end of every 8 bars (is that the right music terminology?), but more chops would be cool. To give the drops more character and more emotion as they progressed. Just my two cents though as I really like the atmosphere of the intros to the drops and the outro.

interesting sounds in there, something not rolling right for me personally, but could just be down to my taste

although the mix is pretty clean, its missing something, feels a bit dull and lifeless, needs more shine and energy

and when it drops, it just kinda happens, theres not enough build up, gotta ramp the tension up in the build allot more, to make the drop really go Boom when it drops

some very cool stuff going on in there though...look forward to hearing more from ya!

Back
Top Bottom