Santa's Sack

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
What you gettin? Asked for?

Days have gone that i get alot these days.. its shite, coz i spend far more than i receive.. everyone should just buy themselves summit.. ill get loads of useless shit like a rubix cube and joke beer bottle shaped glasses.. and i spend a few hundred..

Hopefully all the fam chip in and get me something decent like an mpc or electric pogo stick.. but ive a feeling its gunna be yo-yos and a beano.

Make me sick...

What you grease monkeys getting/got..

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I am a dad, so every fucking year I get three wallets. But those little fuckers clean out the wallet I use every year.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
had my laptop screen replaced from my mum...there was fuck all else i wanted in her price range so thats what i asked for.

subscription to computer music magazine from my great-gran.

probably a fucking £20 HMV gift card from my least waste uncle like every christmas b2b birthday

probably some crap from from the pound-shop from my fully waste uncle.

and everyone else will probably whack a tenner in a card because no one speaks to me for the rest of the year and have no idea what i like.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
had my laptop screen replaced from my mum...there was fuck all else i wanted in her price range so thats what i asked for.

subscription to computer music magazine from my great-gran.

probably a fucking £20 HMV gift card from my least waste uncle like every christmas b2b birthday

probably some crap from from the pound-shop from my fully waste uncle.

and everyone else will probably whack a tenner in a card because no one speaks to me for the rest of the year and have no idea what i like.
I wrote you a bad poem

Grow up you peasant,
because when your a man
There are no hot girls or great presents
all you get is a hand
Christmas is when men remember
the people they love
and sometimes would dismember.
They think about life and what to thank for,
and give Newfews shit presents,
because it is all they can afford.
So spring to from your bed
because of a clatter
and hope its not your uncle
to give your anus a shatter

Merry christmas Akmed I got you this real faux hooker.

She a C cup, thats all I can afford.

Last edited:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
my "fully waste" uncle got me an mp3 mixing deck.
which is basically something you can plug two mp3 players into and crossfade between.

i don't have one mp3 player, let alone two.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
my "fully waste" uncle got me an mp3 mixing deck.
which is basically something you can plug two mp3 players into and crossfade between.

i don't have one mp3 player, let alone two.
dont be such a negative nancy

atleast he got you something

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
i'm grateful he put a bit of thought into it this year...but still, can't actually use it, so it will sit in a drawer for all eternity.
flog it and use the money for meth.

I got some copper cooking pots and pans, which I've wanted for years, so I'm ecstatic. Sadly I wouldn't have them within 100 foot of the retard currently living in my flat so I'm going to have to store them at my parents until I find a new place.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
Woah i didnt get fuck all really... boxers chocolate tshirt cheese board bottle of wine few other bits ahh well.. moneys good atm so buy loads of stuff for myself atm..

Alz .... what copper pans ? Linkage...

Binary_UK

Binary.
VIP Junglist
Standard smellies, toblerone, Fuck off big tube of jaffa cakes all the usual jazz.

Did get a shisha tho, gonna put bud in it cos I misplaced my shottie tube

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Ungrateful bunch of cunts :).

Most notable of my gifts was £1500 from my grandma for deposit + first months rent on the new crib. Not sure how I can put into words how much I appreciated this, especially with my previous place (especially towards the end) being such a shitty experience.

Got tax disc for a year, new Stephen King, new Karl pilkington book, some boss slippers, alcohol, tie, big ass tube of smarties, awful (yet somehow still cool) Xmas jumper etc. Sis got me an archery gift certificate thing, used to be pretty good in another life, keen to get back into it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
errr... yeah thats some good prezzies alright forau, nobody can deny that. anyway i got fk all, but im pretty happy as my family will visit for a few days, which is present enough for me. oooh i have to pay the rent, thats my present. x, everybody

haha remember that spazz "d4ni" who did a song when he moans "goodabaiii" in a thick indian accent into autotune, with marvellous hair and incredible mobile phone, and in the intro he calls someone up and the conversation goes "hello?" "goodbye" and then he hangs up. and then hes rad the whole song with the hand movements and his nu era cap. you know, come to think of it, he was probably retarde, so its not nice to make fun of him. with emphasis on probably because hes really funny