Sandi Thom is a F@king Prick

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
:gang_bang :sadbana: :fag: If Apples doesn't like James Blunt then what do y'all make of this cock Knocker..too young to have been born in 69, doen't know teh difference between a hippy and a punk, and is a whinging bollok if u ask me. What really annoys me is she's going "Fuck teh system" but she uses some trendy PR company to get her to #1 in teh POP Charts ...f@kin Capitalist bitch. :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :boobies: :boobies: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:
and is one of our forum members on her forum !!!???? ( skrooll 2 bottom of page...is that Sparky ??
http://www.sandithom.com/site/forum/viewtopic.php?t=287 say it is not so Sparky say it is not so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure it ain't

Last edited:

Radius

VIP Junglist
PRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK !!!! How can someone shoot John Lennon and yet this twat is still walking....:mad: :-x :-x :-x :finger2: :withstupi

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
i don't get worked up about people like this anymore. maybe when i was 12, yeah. nowadays, i just ignore them. she'll soon fade into obscurity like the rest of them. :)

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
But there'll be another and another and another to take the seat when they're gone. I t never ends. Only chance we have is a global armed revolution, shoot them all! fuckers

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
I do find her and that song fooking iritating, and the fake hype shite, 100,000 viewers to a webcast by genuine fan word of mouth? Bollocks.

She already had a major national PR machine and a pyramid selling scheme were her most proactive 'street team' members got promos of the album as commission (there was a big expose in The Times the other day)...

Beware the internet hype...

Bland, inoffensive music for car adverts...

If I ever saw her I'd shout 'Oi Sandi, you're not Tracey Chapman and you never will be!'

"I wish I were a punk rocker and I'd gob into her hair"

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
D BREAKNECK said:
If I ever saw her I'd shout 'Oi Sandi, you're not Tracey Chapman and you never will be!'
to put her in the same sentence as tracy chapman is an offence. tracy has :not_worth status.

D BREAKNECK said:
"I wish I were a punk rocker and I'd gob into her hair"
:rofl:

Radius

VIP Junglist
Dustek said:
How can a girl be a prick?
Not that dfifficult sing songs like "I want to be a (Cock Knocker) Punk Rocker with Flowers in my Hair"....in my opinion she whould either have her mouth sewed up or be made to suck off tramps if she's a real do -gooder, :typing: :confused: :gslayer: oh and give all her money to charity

Radius

VIP Junglist
apples said:
hehehehehe i don't mind the tune but she definitely isn't making sense in it.
this is for you sted man.....
Yes yes..too right Nice 1 Apples !!! taht picture in ur reply has got ALL THE :cowbell: and u know this !!!

Radius

VIP Junglist
ITS A REMIX
" I wish I was a Kock Knocker with Jizz in my hair, been sucking off tramps all day and I don't really care...."
Next line n e one ?? :rslayer: :bounce:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
Proof of what a scam the whole Sandi Thom 'phenomemon' from the newspapers at the weekend...

Her first real gig , i.e not webcasting to a claimed 100,000 worldwide was a major record store free gig...

Guess how many turned up to watch?

56 people!:lol:

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
D BREAKNECK said:
Proof of what a scam the whole Sandi Thom 'phenomemon' from the newspapers at the weekend...

Her first real gig , i.e not webcasting to a claimed 100,000 worldwide was a major record store free gig...

Guess how many turned up to watch?

56 people!:lol:
:uberlaugh