Sanctuary

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
so i did a quick search but came up with no thread...

Sanctuary this weekend folks, whos going?

its fucking it down with rain atm and the forecast e-mail said its gonna be sunny.

Better pray for that sun mate, seems your always shit out of luck when it comes to the weather. Anyways *pretending i listen to music* Whats the line up? Hope you have a BANGER!:rave:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Theres a thread in the first page of general, try harder! :D

The weather is meant to be good this weekend, but even if it rains it'll be awesome

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Few mateys are, I'm being a good boy for a while now though. I'm looking forward to goin and havin a splif with them Monday and laughin at their states, mwhahahahaha.

Zkinz

:DJ Ocelot:
VIP Junglist
yes yes I'll be there!

whats every1 thinking bout the apparent no booze rule? reckon it'll be sound as long as it aint glass or what? think im gunna take a few cans n some spirits in a plastic bottle n see what happens..

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
im planning on taking a few cans, some whisky in a plastic bottle and some margarita pre mixed in a plastic bottle, once that runs dry, its pay for crates

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
A couple of my friends are going, I don't know if I could take it though, Slammin Vinyl always seem to pander to the needs of the Hardcore and Hardstyle lovers first, and then DnB gets a back seat.
It also seems to me like one of those events where you HAVE to be completely fucked to enjoy it, and even fit in. Similar to Westfest and Global Gathering.
It's what you make it tho, and I guess if there's enough of you going, it doesn't matter how many scallies in fluorescent trackies are running around.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know what you mean, all the hardstyle and hardcore parties are still like that around here too. which is curious cos they get the biggest venues here in holland, what with gabba and that being a dutch invention. so you get the gabber parties in the same arena stage bon jovi plays and shit and there is sooooooooooooo much drugs its unreal. i cant go to those events

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
slamming vinyl soundsystem usually pretty gash

funny seeing all the hardcore fluorescent slag/roid crew hit the deck when the shit drugs wear off after a couple of hours. still in costume of course. super juxtaposition with the clothing vs sad faces

Last edited:

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
slamming vinyl soundsystem usually pretty gash

funny seeing all the hardcore fluorescent slag/roid crew hit the deck when the shit drugs wear off after a couple of hours. still in costume of course. super juxtaposition with the clothing vs sad faces
gashsystem for the win

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
A couple of my friends are going, I don't know if I could take it though, Slammin Vinyl always seem to pander to the needs of the Hardcore and Hardstyle lovers first, and then DnB gets a back seat.
Slammin' was originally a hardcore party,label and shop anyway thats why.

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
My only contribution is :

I FUCKING HATE HARDCORE!

Jesus fucking christ my ears almost commited suicide after walking past the Hardcore tent at Global Gathering. Washed them out with bleach when I got home.