Sanctuary Outdoor Roll Call

calsmith

I know there is another thread on Sanctuary, but its months old.

Lets a have a roll call of everyone making an apperance.

WHere you're coming from, who you're looking forward to skanking out to, and how you plan on getting your droogs in ;)

Im coming from south wales, looking forward it. weather looks good.

Looking forward to seeing Alix Perez for the first time, and of course Scratch Perverts.

Line up is just too big to choose a few from tbh.

As long as i spend exactly zero minutes anywhere near the hardcore tent, i'll be happy.

yeah man i'm there leaving from haywards heath about 9.30 in the morning
all dnb and dubstep, plus some of the hard dance shit is where ill be or wondering around lost

RAAAA

GONNA BE BIG!

been looking forward to this for fookin ages!
leaving slough at 11, should get there for 1 or 2.
propa looking forward to boxin the tent if it all goes to plan.

i heard sleeping bags were the one...if not i'll be slicing the bubbles in my fake air max's ha

Sound levels on Hazard, Nicky B and Hype's sets was shit. The rest was quality though, Andy C, Kenny Ken, Break, Perez and Original Sin fuckin tore it down!

Had a fuckin wicked weekend

Spent ages trying to convince my mates that Dirtyphonics were worth seeing- needless to say they didnt regret making the walk to the main stage :D

Quality weekend, especially enjoyed getting dressed up as power rangers and skanking out to Original Sin and Sigma, Andy C was obviously a fucking pisstake as per usual, loving the first tune he dropped, sounds a hell of a lot like another Sub Focus 'Let the story begin' sort of tune.

Really was too sick, Shame about the £35 crates though, robbing bastards lol.

Back
Top Bottom