Sanctuary festival

Mowze

Its been cancelled this year, out of all the events I was wanting or was planning to go to this was the one I was looking forward to the most (apart from inno in the sun which I cant go to anyway.)

Slammin Vinyl HQ said:
After further meetings with the various parties involved in organising Sanctuary '09, it has unfortunately become apparent that it will be impossible to put on the event at a reasonable ticket price, especially in these uncertain economic times.

So, rather than just add our name to an existing event, or charge what we believe would be an excessive ticket price, we have decided to return to this event in the summer of 2010 when we hope to be able to deliver a quality event at a reasonable price, with music you want to hear and the artists you want to see taking centre stage.

We apologise to all of you who were looking forward to the next chapter in this unique outdoor event, but rest assured work is in progress now to make sure it will be back next Summer.

:rinsed:

ffuuuucccckkkk.....been to both the past sanctuarys and they were something special...! This is shit news...

the soundsystem at sanctuary is pretty rubbish though, can't believe it could get worse than that....people saying global is even worse? shit, must be absolutely inaudiable

in that case any suggestions for other similar 2 day dnb festivals in the UK, with good systems?

ffuuuucccckkkk.....been to both the past sanctuarys and they were something special...! This is shit news...

the soundsystem at sanctuary is pretty rubbish though, can't believe it could get worse than that....people saying global is even worse? shit, must be absolutely inaudiable

in that case any suggestions for other similar 2 day dnb festivals in the UK, with good systems?

the first year was shit, but the system the second year was good for a festival

As far as a small cheap festivals goes this is the cheapest AND the best! Even the weather and mud couldnt ruin it for me! White clothes + mud creates some interesting effects and my feet were soaked the whole time but I honestly couldnt have given a flying fuck it!
Sound system wasnt best ever, main stage got cancelled due to the weather and a lot of peoples tents got flooded but the music was still amazing, everyone there was amazing and the vibes were amazing. Apparently there was the usual trouble but I didnt see any myself.

Gutted I cant go, all my mates are nagging me to other festivals but I think im going to stick with NASS and maybe Global now as the cheapest and imo the best!

Heres source for my info:

http://www.dontstayin.com/parties/slammin-vinyl/chat/k-2986253

Straight from the mouth of slammin vinyls HQ, also the Sanctuary 09 event page was taken down.

Back
Top Bottom