Sanctuary Festival 2008

I Went Last year to Sanctuary it was probrably one of the sickest raves despite the fact there was 10 inches of mud !! I will be Heading down this year to dont forget to bring your welly's!!:hype:

I Went Last year to Sanctuary it was probrably one of the sickest raves despite the fact there was 10 inches of mud !! I will be Heading down this year to dont forget to bring your welly's!!:hype:

haha yh i missed last year tho :( didnt seem like the weather 2 get the flipflops out in from what i heard :lol: im buying a weekend ticket 2moz just wanna get it out of the way !!!

the mud was fookin aweful last year, and it absolutley pissed down all afternoon, so they had to shut the main stage down, that said - it was an awesome rave, and the fantazia arena was the best vibe in a tent ive ever experienced. :jackson:

will be getting my ticket very soon, i got a job today :inlove:

the mud was fookin aweful last year, and it absolutley pissed down all afternoon, so they had to shut the main stage down, that said - it was an awesome rave, and the fantazia arena was the best vibe in a tent ive ever experienced. :jackson:

will be getting my ticket very soon, i got a job today :inlove:

congrats on the job wont be hearing all them bad boy sets asmuch now :( shame !! gd while it last tho :D BIG UP THE 1 THEY CALL JAY WALKER !!! :lol:

gdgd glad 2 hear :D n yh sounds gd if i can get my fuckin weed in there :-x lol

i dint make it last year but i went to the previous three and managed to get weed in no problem each time

first two years it was homelands and they had the dogs (that was sketchy) but from my experience with police dogs i dont think many of them are trained for weed, (i once walked pass a dog three times at surbiton station with a joint in my hoodie pocket and he proper stuck his nose where it was but did nothin) more likely to be for coke and H

last year i went it was done by global gathering and as they didnt sort out much security and literally had a guy checkin tickets
chattin to my local bobby about it, he's usually with ambulance crew for it they said that they only have to employ x amount of people for so many thousand by law, most promoters will hire the minimum amount and dogs are at the discrepancy of the promoter again

i dunno wot slammin are like with their festivals and as i didnt go last year i cant comment on them but i doubt it will be too hard

hoping to go this year tho, need to get my ticket soon before the price hikes

ya dun no tha batty crease hides it good :hagglers: :D

new mix is up btw

my mates all did that a few years ago but i jus stuck to the trusty shoe
it was quite funny watching them keep having to go and replace it on that monster walk of a hill (if any1 remembers)

mate of mine took in 50 pills in her pussy cpl of years ago too, they was well tasty!!!

haha, yeah that hill was fookin murder! especially with the mud! :-x

my mates all did that a few years ago but i jus stuck to the trusty shoe
it was quite funny watching them keep having to go and replace it on that monster walk of a hill (if any1 remembers)

mate of mine took in 50 pills in her pussy cpl of years ago too, they was well tasty!!!

haha, yeah that hill was fookin murder! especially with the mud! :-x

haha unlucky i cant believe i missed it :-x had no money then went round my bruvs on the sat night n hes like ow yh ive got a vip ticket for that homelands thingy of whoeva cuz he cant make it i nearly fuckin killed him lol cud have went had a vip ticket(wristband) but 2 fuckin late :( lol

haha unlucky i cant believe i missed it :-x had no money then went round my bruvs on the sat night n hes like ow yh ive got a vip ticket for that homelands thingy of whoeva cuz he cant make it i nearly fuckin killed him lol cud have went had a vip ticket(wristband) but 2 fuckin late :( lol

thats rubbish, he deserves a slap for that! tickets are cheap as dirt booked in advance for this i hear!

thats rubbish, he deserves a slap for that! tickets are cheap as dirt booked in advance for this i hear!

yh i no £45 for the w/e gonna sort mine out later or 2moz just wanna get it outa da way realy !!! n biggup 4 the set sounds fat so far asusual need 2 start gettin on more line ups n get seen u defo got what it takes betta dan half the djs around atm ! i just want mampi n roni size 2 cum bac how they used 2 b mampi's triple drops n roni's like a fuckin jukebox lol

yeah im defo going this year again. it falls on my mates birthday as well.

it was pretty slack for searches last year. i took in coke and weed...and they didnt even search me just my bag lol

The mud last year was fucking unbearable but I gotta give it another go, gunna be taking some more peeps down with me this year so should be a good 'un!
Not loving the weekend, just go for the saturday again I think!

The mud last year was fucking unbearable but I gotta give it another go, gunna be taking some more peeps down with me this year so should be a good 'un!
Not loving the weekend, just go for the saturday again I think!

least u got 2 go last year :lol: i live like 10 min drive away from it aswell :( lol
anywayz what days the d&b on this year ??? cuz dunno if i should just get a w/e ticket or what so confused :( haha

dnb on both nights..the second night is the bigger one.

last year the fri night had high contrast, chase n status n a few others.

then mampi hype andy on the next night

Back
Top Bottom