Samurai Way of the Warrior 2 CD

Been looking forward to this for ages also very tempted to buy all the 12", Samurai you have seriousely damaged my bank balance this year!

Been looking forward to this for ages also very tempted to buy all the 12", Samurai you have seriousely damaged my bank balance this year!

Thats the goal! Thanks all appreciated, glad you're feeling it. Please change the thread title if poss, we don't want this to be confused with the Shogun comp obviously :)

gotta say 35 quid for the bundle is abit much, if you got the same kinda deal from critical with even a cd more for 20, but prolly gonna get it anyways as i missed out on the first album

gotta say 35 quid for the bundle is abit much, if you got the same kinda deal from critical with even a cd more for 20, but prolly gonna get it anyways as i missed out on the first album

It's because of the 'Limited Addiction' T shirt, and the 2XCD with the new one. 2xCD was very expensive to make this time with the dble digipack etc and we did not make many, we're basically chucking in the WOTS 1 for free, there should be digi downloads with each CD when you purchase as well. I think the other bundles you are talking about have non new release CD's in them. The Autonomic 'Limited Addiction T Shirt' was 30.00 on its own, and the 2XCD of Code of Honour by itself alone is 11.00 so this is a bargain...:)

It's because of the 'Limited Addiction' T shirt, and the 2XCD with the new one. 2xCD was very expensive to make this time with the dble digipack etc and we did not make many, we're basically chucking in the WOTS 1 for free, there should be digi downloads with each CD when you purchase as well. I think the other bundles you are talking about have non new release CD's in them. The Autonomic 'Limited Addiction T Shirt' was 30.00 on its own, and the 2XCD of Code of Honour by itself alone is 11.00 so this is a bargain...:)

Will there be any sort of vinyl & cd bundle a la out of sync?

Samurai once again showing others how a label should be run,cool concept,5 x stupidly dope vinyl's,keep up the presha..:)

Back
Top Bottom