Samurai Music NZ022 - Fre4knc/Fre4knc, Mtwn and Mindmapper - Tubular/Relic

Matty28

VIP Junglist
Hoh gosh, Samurai killing it as always. Just got the Samurai newsletter through with sneak preview audio, both sides are reckless will be bagging

Pre Order at Surus 17.05.13 for full 27.05.13 release // 12" Marbled Vinyl with free digital.

A/ Fre4knc 'Tubular'
B/ Fre4knc, Mtwn, & Mindmapper 'Relic'
3/ Fre4knc & Mindmapper 'Theropod' (Digital Exclusive)

After hearing 'Tubular' turn the Samurai room at Cable in October 2012 inside out at the hands of Skeptical, Samurai Music's Presha contacted Fre4knc the very next day and signed the tune for a 12" release on the label. To complete the 12" some solid hours of collaboration and mix-down perfecting were put into 'Relic' which sees Fre4knc working with rising stars Mtwn and seasoned veteran Mindmapper. 'Theropod' is a digital exclusive that has also been a floor favourite for everyone in possession of the tune including Klute, Skeptical, Presha and many more.

how fucking good are these guys seriously? all three came out of nowhere, fre4knc on absys was excellent, fre4knc and mindmapper on translation - excellent, mtwn on break-fast excellent

more more more

how fucking good are these guys seriously? all three came out of nowhere, fre4knc on absys was excellent, fre4knc and mindmapper on translation - excellent, mtwn on break-fast excellent

more more more

can't say much about mtwn but we had the other guys on board early 2012, maybe you've missed out? :)

Fre4knc has upped his game in the last year or so. Great music coming from him and the other guys.

tubular reminds me a little of an old track hype used to always play in 97 but i cant for the life of me remember the name

Back
Top Bottom