Samples

Check out the Vengeance packs.
Especially the Essential House Volume 2 pack which has great Snares and Kicks.
I've also got a pack called Kronik Dubstep Pack which has a drum library with hundreds of samples, great hats in there.

Check out the Vengeance packs.
Especially the Essential House Volume 2 pack which has great Snares and Kicks.
I've also got a pack called Kronik Dubstep Pack which has a drum library with hundreds of samples, great hats in there.

Thankyou Very much, Thankyou ^^
i'm asking because i have this very bad samples that i got somewhere for free which i made all my tracks that i have already. everyone was saying my snare sucks & hats sucks.
i'm starting to think it's because of my samples since i learned eq'ing/Compressing ;p

Vengeance sounds are almost all compressed to hell imo. But useful when you need that kind of sound.

It's also funny this thing that they've ripped their samples from commercial techno/house tunes because they forgot to erase the file tags from some of them. Then their user licence states that you can't actually use them in your productions or something like that.

Vengeance sounds are almost all compressed to hell imo. But useful when you need that kind of sound.

It's also funny this thing that they've ripped their samples from commercial techno/house tunes because they forgot to erase the file tags from some of them. Then their user licence states that you can't actually use them in your productions or something like that.

Meh... how are they gonna know? Especially if you've processed them to fuck!

How does that work though? Say for example... an artist gets signed to Metalheadz because of a really good track he/she has made. Do the label hae to go through EVERYTHING to check out for warez/rips/copyright?

Copyright I assume so but does it go down to the nitty gritty of samples?

might be able to upload a pack im using at the moment (its the dogs bollocks) il have a look at doin it 2nite

i use mainly vengeance for my one shots.
for the copyright thing... for a lead or bass or vocal it may be kidentified if not processed. for drum hits its a joke. no way they can catch you imo.

about the d and b samples packs, there was no one shots in those i checked. moreover i dont wanna use their reese or bass lr drum loops caus i feel like cheating. so no interest for me.

Meh... how are they gonna know? Especially if you've processed them to fuck!

How does that work though? Say for example... an artist gets signed to Metalheadz because of a really good track he/she has made. Do the label hae to go through EVERYTHING to check out for warez/rips/copyright?

Copyright I assume so but does it go down to the nitty gritty of samples?

what you dont know wont hurt you ;) nobody will be able tell unless its a vocal or a signature bass or something u know

people from poland are polish. a turd is slang for poo

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:26 ----------

my bad that was really immature lol!

Actually you can........I saw the proof on Mythbusters.....

128925836006849814.jpg

Moreover Chuck Norris told me so. And of course Chuck>Mythbusters. And hopefully Mythbusters don't produce D&B.

Back
Top Bottom