Samples in DNB

Nicky Grime

Neurofunk Soul Brotha
I personally love samples in DNB for a number of reasons. They help set the mood, and its fun to find out the source of them. Also, different vocal effects can make the same sample sound much cooler. Post some samples you like, heres one, i actually dont know where its from but ive heard it in two songs...

"This is our moment. We have never been stronger. People may be frightened, yes, but if we show them the way, they will rise behind us when hes gone."

Go!

"This is our moment. We have never been stronger. People may be frightened, yes, but if we show them the way, they will rise behind us when hes gone."

Go!

State of mind & Chris SU "Deeper" not sure what film it's from tho mate.

nice, i thought that was a State of Mind tune! Good shit, its from a Dec 2006 next level show they did, leadoff track, good choice! How are State of Mind's albums?

propper need some help lovin that megatron tune cant find the mp3 anywhere anyone got a clue where it might be found:slick:

That sample is also in another dnb song, recently spun by BSE on one of their sets. I think it may be an Axiom song, i'll research it further and put the answer.

Let's broaden this thread to include other samples you find cool, or funny. How bout Moonway Renegade by Noisia?

"You killed my beloved instructor then adopted his technique. You have used it only for destruction! So my little friend, you have come to the place, where you will finally die!"

They all get them from me :teeth: j/k

One of my favourites is ShockOne's "The Riddler".

A man in a strange costume, covered in question marks.

Then from the dark, he hears a voice.

The door opens, lights go on, pandemonium is errupting, nothing will protect the musician!

i usee to like the samples.. but.. ive herd sum much dub and reggae.. its ruined it for me nowing alot of hit dnb tunes have been rip offs of old dub tunes.. even the vocals on dont look bak your to rude are off the bad boys tune that bb marly coverd. but i still like it :) lol

Back
Top Bottom