samplers with LFO?

Shortcircuit!! It has 3 step LFO's for each channel which you can link to anything anywhere through a mod matrix. Look in the sticky topic about free programs that are commonly warezed for a link. The more I use the program the more I love it, and it kicks Kontakt's ass on most fronts. It looks a bit plain and hectic at first sight, but once you discover what's underneath it's a piss and much more straightforward than the big K.

Last edited:
:word:

I thought I'd have to buy some expensive soft sampler while moving away from FLstudio, but shortcircuit proved that's not the case. It doesn't come with bundled sound libraries but fuck that, I already have so much sounds I dont want to pay myself silly.

Shortcircuit all the way.

Btw grits have you tested the last v2 beta? is there a difference?

cool to hear you're doing SC too mate!
yeah there's a big difference, it looks much more attractive to begin with, and it has much more functions and forward stuff like auditioning samples (weird SC1 doesn't support this but I know ways around). check the website of vember audio for more details. however, it lacks some features since it's held in development. that is instantly the downside to SC2 (and 1): they're not being developed anymore and SC2 was abandoned while still in development. The version out now is good though, but it's stability is not guaranteed and therefore I still use SC1 which is good enough for me. People claim that the output from SC2 is better than 1 though. but in the end the best of both programs is that they're free... BLISS.
That said, a lot of people say they use SC2 without any problem at all, so it's up to you in the end!

Last edited:
I use Halion 3 which has LFO's.

I might try out this Shortcircuit though if everyone is raving on about it... Halion isn't always the nicest sampler for user interface.

Last edited:
I had the same with kontakt man. Too much hassle to do something simple, illogical interface and it didn't speak to me. not like something as the FL sampler did by a longshot. getting down your samples should be a fun and clear process. K just did my head in and doesn't even have a proper portamento.
yes, I still rejoice the day I discovered there were better alternatives!

yeah really. i had a look at halion 1 and it wasnt very friendly to mess with at all, i could hardly figure out how to load a sample. might justve been me though, im real curious about SC though

yeah really. i had a look at halion 1 and it wasnt very friendly to mess with at all, i could hardly figure out how to load a sample. might justve been me though, im real curious about SC though

Nah, it ain't just you mate... its not user friendly at all.

Back
Top Bottom