Sample Your Own Competition: Public Vote!

And the top 3 are...?

• Total voters
Yeah all entries are great, they are all very different, but also very good in different ways.

Because I'm a judge, I'm not gonna cast votes on this open poll, dont want people thinking I have a favourite already, and will be swayed with my choice. I'll patiently wait until the final 3 are handed to me, listen several times over and make my choice then. And give feedback accordingly.

Yeah all entries are great, they are all very different, but also very good in different ways.

Because I'm a judge, I'm not gonna cast votes on this open poll, dont want people thinking I have a favourite already, and will be swayed with my choice. I'll patiently wait until the final 3 are handed to me, listen several times over and make my choice then. And give feedback accordingly.

Good shout! ;)

b is my overall favourite but c was very close after it it was longer it may have taken it
e was sick aswell but i kept waitin for it to drop into something with more energy but unfortunatly never did
good job on all the tracks tho guys fairplay
goodluck to all

great work lads! some good tunes here,

B and E are heavy.

i really like C

but D is trippy ! fucking wicked tune

---------- Post added at 03:05 ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 ----------

looking forward to seeing the artists behind these !

Last edited:
I thought i would stray from the waffle section to check this out.

Some solid efforts from everyone envolved. I thought "b" slightly edged it .

Big ups to everyone that entered

Well Sam told me he would pm me high quality versions of the tracks to judge.............that was about a week ago lol! still waiting for the tracks, so I can listen and do my job ;)

Back
Top Bottom