Sample Question

skittlez

Hey,
I was just wondering how you would go about sampling from tv/computer games, i've been playing bioshock on xbox360 and i think some of the dialogue in the game could go pretty sweet in a tune i'm tinkering with....

You need to plug the audio output of the XBox into the line in on your PC and then record using Audacity - pretty much the same way you would record a mix via a mixer.

seeing as it's bioshock, and its got a huge fanbase, mostly who use computers a lot (not trying to stereo type lol).

I bet that you could find most of the dialogue on the internet anyway, but if not or for stuff in the future, do what perspective said

seeing as it's bioshock, and its got a huge fanbase, mostly who use computers a lot (not trying to stereo type lol).

I bet that you could find most of the dialogue on the internet anyway, but if not or for stuff in the future, do what perspective said

thats a good point actually, there are a few sites around with that kind of stuff on http://p-l-m.blogspot.com/2008/07/bioshock-2007.html has all the music, but not the dialog, you would probably be able to find the rest if you look hard enough

edit: just noticed it does have the dialog. win :D

Thanks again perspective, i checked that site and it had the dialogue i was lookin for :D

Dat saves me a bit ov messin around movin the xbox and tele to my p.c.

THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS RESIDE IN MY PANTS AND DOWN BELOW! |
\/

Google youtube downloader and AoA converter. Find some Bioshock scenes and rip em!

Back
Top Bottom