Sample packs

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Basicaly, im sick of using all the standard reason shit... ive over used most of it and im running out of sounds i like, so i thought id buy a sample pack or 2, so which ones r the best? atm im looking at getting the drum loop pack from hospital records and maybe one of the producer packs.. (more interested in the drum loops, im pretty creative with the synths on reason) so can any1 give me some advice?! is there other sample packs that r much better? r the ones from hospital good?

thanks in advance, thin! :P

on a sample note, any one know where to get hard hitting acoustic snares? They all seem to be fucking electro house ones these days...... bloody vengeance.....

those ain't free rippa

i'm in the exact same position as the OP, the drums are staring to to boooaring and stale, and i only have had Reason for a few months. (though is was a quantum leap upwards from GarageBand)

I made a folder on my desktop with MIDI files, and samples i've taken from podcasts, but you can only go so far with that because you can almost never get a clean sample.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom