SAMPLE PACKS

If by sample packs you do mean products that have been purchased from sample pack companies. If you put together a collection of your own samples, you can do whatever the fuck you want lol.

If you purchased the sample pack, and wish to trade it for another purchased sample pack, then I cant see you are doing anything wrong?!

when i get some time im gonna rid myself of useless projects and create a sample pack for dnbf hopefully during my 3 days weekend since the gf is working :D #onceihadalifethenimetmusic

If you purchased the sample pack, and wish to trade it for another purchased sample pack, then I cant see you are doing anything wrong?!
Lol that's like saying if i paid for an mp3 and so did you we can swap, don't think it works like that "not that I give a fuck" sample packs are sample packs, samples originally stolen in the first place lol........just look at that amen break sample and how many jungle producers even own a real drumkit?

theres a lot of big accusations going around here, saying sample packs are all just stolen sounds is a bit far fetched. bass loops/ one shots, atmos etc are all created by the producer that made the pack.

as for swapping, it is legally and morally wrong. if you think its worth having, buy it. otherwise only 1 copy of each would sell, and everyone would swap

Just to clarify because some people seem to have limited vision on sample swapping.

When I was discussing trading I was talking about sample CDS, as in the physical sample CDs. I did say sample CD, I didnt mention MP3, and what sample packs come in MP3 format anyway?

Some packs can still be obtained in physical format, and these can be traded with no legal implications.

Nearly every break pack was robbed in the first place just arranged different so the original drummer should get somin! ow yeah they dead :s

Back
Top Bottom