Sample packs

BHK Essential packs are decent, good value aswell. get hundreds of individual hits specifically for dnb.
Other than that id say the vengeance essential house packs 1 & 2. both pretty much essential to every dnb producer (imo)

Thanks, will have a look. Any suggestions on the best software to use, was using FL with massive for a bit,
didnt have enough time to carry on though as of other commitments.

Decided i want another go, as i have a PC what would you say?

Want to start with something new from scratch and follow tutorials correctly.

Starting from scratch i would say your best bet is with Reason. Its easy to use and has some wicked features. and there's loooaaaddssaa tutorials on the net.

Ok great.

I remember looking at some tutorials before and thought it looked way to difficult. Any reccomendations on tutorials ?

Have got the latest vengeance pack, also got a "drum damage" pack from Primeloops and the DJ krust drum and bass pack.

Anyone suggest any others?

Also, i ended up going for Ableton, been watching a few tutorials on youtube, anyone want to suggest any at all??

Looking for ones for how to create beats, layering drums, adding loops, eqaulising, compression, pretty much anything to make my drums sound the nicest i can get them

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom