Sample clipping in FL

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
so i made a reese, drew in a single long note, automated a LP cutoff with the macro filters within massive...bounced it. Everything well below the red.

Threw it in a sampler, automated some pitch bend...bounced it. Still well below the red.

Throw it into a project with a simple beat to cut it up and find some groove...CLIPPING LIKE FUCK.

halp?

Binary_UK

Binary.
VIP Junglist
master is limited by deafult.

and by clicking bounce, .WAV, 320kbps
Is it? can't remember it being like that with FL, so you've not got L2 or Pro L or anything on the master? I think I had this issue with Fruity along with poor quality renders that made me leave it and switch to Studio One

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
still having this issue, and it's rendering (c wut i did thur) working on tunes practically impossible.

have i clicked on something here i shouldnt have?

Attire

Last Winter
VIP Junglist
that seems to have worked. thanks,
No worries.
It's good practice to set up a completely empty template for a new project in FL.
Or you could use an empty CamelPhat or something like I do, as it stops the master clipping but doesn't change any levels below that.

prettyherb

O I
VIP Junglist
Is it? can't remember it being like that with FL, so you've not got L2 or Pro L or anything on the master? I think I had this issue with Fruity along with poor quality renders that made me leave it and switch to Studio One
You can turn it of by choosing in file < new from template < basic without limiter :)