Sample CDs

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Yes, I have to ask -.-

Where can I get these other than online? Where would expect to see them sold in the US? Do they even sell them anymore in stores? I saw them in Europe a bit, so maybe next time I go to Hungary I will get some.

(Any Hungarians ere to tell me the term for Sample CD in Hungarian? A literal translation wouldn't work -.- I'M SURE THERE IS A HUNGARIAN ON HERE, WE LOVE DNB)

I looked at the obesity chart on wikipedia... Hungary almost 19 percent. Not a surprise and all but wow. Lot of Hungarians are fat but not obese :O

A 14 year old talking whiskey.

He'll start giving lessons on sex, marriage and fatherhood next.

And the bad thing about a kid drinking is the damage it does to his body and brain during his final development not to mention the possibility of getting addicted at an early age. An old fart like me gets drunk, the consequences are a lot less severe.

And the bad thing about a kid drinking is the damage it does to his body and brain during his final development not to mention the possibility of getting addicted at an early age. An old fart like me gets drunk, the consequences are a lot less severe.

:word:
I barely drink, im a good boy haha.

Back
Top Bottom