*sample cd's*

Blak Powdah

anyone got a good shout for a decent amen sample cd collection?

have checked out vengeance, sampleoidz, producer loops etc but the demo samples sound like a rip off for the money there asking for just wondering if anyone knows a solid place to buy from

peace

yeah man, you should be able to find a decent collection of breaks for free if you search the internetz enough!! these breaks have been sampled so many times now theyr not really worth paying for!

The Vengeance packs I only use for the single drum hits, and sometimes I use a highpassed house or club loop to fill up my drums.
Instead of using a break loop, using house percussion loops can change the feeling of your drums pretty much.

yeh percussion loops are really good for fillers or jus sitting behind the track, tried that last night as it goes worked very well. the vengeance sounds i must admit are really good aswell as u say changes up the sound with there different elements

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

some good percussion loops on the jungle ammunition pack, shud def check them out

Another solution is to look for the original track as an high quality MP3 and sample direct from the source, or you could even find the original vinyl and sample from that... proper old sckool style :D I'm sure the vinyl won't be that expensive... might even find it in charity shops.

Back
Top Bottom