Sampha - Too Much (Spectrasoul Remix)

Howitzer

VIP Junglist
Im trying to think of a time when I didnt like a spectrasoul tune, pretty sure I love every single thing these guys put out.

Although I'm pretty sure ive heard all of the elements in this in other tunes, its got a wicked groove. I love how they took a tiny bit of vocal snippet and made a full tune out of it.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
They really are so so good.

In an ideal world, A 3 way Break/Spectrasoul/Calibre production would change everything.

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
SpectraSoul said they're giving away some music when they reach 50,000 likes on their Facebook page, hopefully it's this!

tyranny

VIP Junglist
It's all right like, but it's basically just a complete rehash of ideas they've already used in other tunes.

One of the sounds in it is basically lifted wholesale from that Overtime remix they did on Shogun.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
It's all right like, but it's basically just a complete rehash of ideas they've already used in other tunes.

One of the sounds in it is basically lifted wholesale from that Overtime remix they did on Shogun.
So?

It's a bootleg that they're (planning on) giving away for free. I'm sure they got plenty more tunes with original ideas to come

Reuse of sounds or not, tune is a fucking vibe bringer