DnB Sammy T - Nemesis ft. T Mas

DjSammy-T

Wassup people. So I started this the other week and it rolled out pretty nicely. I've been sitting on it for a little while and really didn't now where else to take it. I'm pretty happy with it so decided to throw it to you guys and see what you think. Any feedback would be great and I hope you enjoy. I'm sitting on a further 3 tracks as well so look forward to them in the coming weeks.

Cheers guys (and gals?)

Sammy T :)

Nice and thumpy sub. It was a bit hard to make out the lower-pitched vocal through the bass; some minor EQing or ducking or something might be useful. I did really like the drums. It might be interesting to change up the bass, add higher-pitched stabs, or something else, to help set the post-breakdown section apart from the first/post-drop section. That's my personal taste on song structure, though, so take it for what it's worth. :) Anyway, it's great work...

Thanks for the positive comments chaps. In terms of making changes the track is sort of done and dusted but your words will be taken on board for sure.

It seems to be getting some good feedback so thank you again and lets hope it does something better than sitting on my soundcloud.

Anyone else have some opinions on it?

dark vibes on this one, manchester style vocals. love the drum beat. sub is a tad messy, other than that great work!

This is sick. Only thing that really came to mind was that the atmos stays fairly consistent through the whole tune, breakdowns and drops etc. Not necessarily a bad thing, it definitely works, could maybe give the drop more impact (presence wise, not oomph) by changing it up for a few bars. Personal preference though dude.

Cheers for the comments chaps, means a lot :)

DjCartel - You say the sub is messy? In what way? I thought that was one of the strongest parts but would be nice to hear your thoughts.

GhostOfMuttley - Cheers for the advice. Might be something I look into for sure. Maybe for a VIP. Thanks Again though.

And cheers Balthazaar :)

Heavy stuff man! Loving the low bass and dark vibes. I agree some with kdk about the vocals, they could come trough a bit more imo. The track could also benefit from some more variation in terms of synths I recon, maybe bring in something new for the 2'nd drop.

But in the big picture this is real nice ;)

on a second listen, i think the subs fine actualy. it comes across a bit overpowering on my monitors, but my room is a giant resonating box so its probably just that. i do realy love the vibe its got tho dont get me wrong!

Cheers again for the further comments chaps.

JimpaDirt - Cheers for the advice will look into the variations etc.

DjCartel - Cheers for clearing that one up :)

lasiien - Thank you very much :)

Back
Top Bottom