DnB Sammy T - At All Costs

DjSammy-T

Hello people of DnB Forum. It has been an awfully long time since I have shared anything on here but I'm always happy when I do.

I have been hidden away trying to make the next step in my productions and I think I may have done it with this one. Whist I still feel there is some work to do on polishing up my final tracks this has a 'sound' that I have been trying to create for a while. The piece is entitled 'At All Costs' and hope you enjoy listening and can potentially provide some constructive feedback or maybe share your thoughts on the track as a whole.

As always I appreciate anything you guys (or gals) have to say.

Cheers

Sammy T

I'm totally feeling this. The drums are really good and sound pretty polished IMO. I'm right there with you on the whole trying to find and create a specific "sound". The fact that you found yours and feel good about it is massive. Keep doing what you're doing man.

A cheeky bump as I really want to know what you guys think before this one goes public. If anyone has anything thoughts please feel free to share them.

i think the track is cool but that bass that comes in on the offbeat every phrase is too much being the same the whole way thru, maybe change the processing on that a little bit so its not so repetative.

The production is really tight tho and the rest of track variates nicely! Big up

Back
Top Bottom