Sammy Slick - Parise

Hey man

Cheers for feed back....i see you're from Hitchen, big ups to you from the bedford massive :)

I like it mate, i'd probably take the reverb or long release of that sound at drop and turn it into bass but thats just personal pereference. Will listen to your other stuff later

This has got Primeloops Liquid Essentials written all over it man haha

Regardless, I like the percussion in the intro, but I think the chord stabs starting at 0:23 could have a little more reverb on them to push them back into the mix.

That piano is way too loud imo, love the riff it's playing though.

In the whole tune in general, the drums are too quiet, especially in the drop where they're getting totally overpowered by the bass.

On a different note, I personally wouldn't release the track with that perc loop, because I could imagine it would be instantly recognizable to anyone who has that sample pack. It works well in the tune though

It's good overall, the finished product will be great I bet

Last edited:
This has got Primeloops Liquid Essentials written all over it man haha

Regardless, I like the percussion in the intro, but I think the chord stabs starting at 0:23 could have a little more reverb on them to push them back into the mix.

That piano is way too loud imo, love the riff it's playing though.

In the whole tune in general, the drums are too quiet, especially in the drop where they're getting totally overpowered by the bass.

On a different note, I personally wouldn't release the track with that perc loop, because I could imagine it would be instantly recognizable to anyone who has that sample pack. It works well in the tune though

It's good overall, the finished product will be great I bet

Bless mate.

Yeah. I used that to quicken the conception process. Need to switch up the break over the top.

Also, got a new mix down. I'll try posting it up soon. Nice one.

Back
Top Bottom