Sam Binga x Sully x Livity Sound (SBSLS 001) Jan '17

There is another RIDICULOUS Sully cut knocking about lately too - its on last weeks Rupture show and it nearly made me shit myself. Sounds like all the moodiest 97 Prototype / Moving Shadow bangers joined forces and gave birth to the messiah.

There is another RIDICULOUS Sully cut knocking about lately too - its on last weeks Rupture show and it nearly made me shit myself. Sounds like all the moodiest 97 Prototype / Moving Shadow bangers joined forces and gave birth to the messiah.

*drool* He's been real quite since that Rua release. I hit him up on fb & asked if there's more jungle to come from him. He assured me there is, hopefully this tune you're talking about is the tip of the ice burg, can't get enough of his take on the classic jungle sound

Oh this is no classic jungle thing - this is full on Rupture mainstage peaktime madness, think 97 Dom / Tech Itch stuff and you are in the right ballpark

Do love those Rua releases though - have TMSV staying in my house tomorrow night after the launch party for the new 12"

Sully's killin it. Heard a couple of his new tunes doing the rounds (e.g the one on Pessimist's show on NTS) and they're all fire!

Need to grab a DL of the latest Rupture Sessions, they are doing things right imo. Can't wait for the 10 years album, not much longer to wait now :)

Back
Top Bottom