salutations from san diego, CA

Rebel Lion

thirdy3rd.com
hi everyone! just wanted to say i'm new to this forum but not the scene. my dj'ing experience has totalled to about 1 yr 1/2 now, and i have a residency at a club down here in SD, CA. i wanted to join this site finally to exchange info with fellow enthusiasts and to hopefully gain more knowledge as i gain more experience. maybe you could come to my club sometime and we could chat in person, that would be dope! take care, and i hope to make some aquaintances and some gurus in the internet scene...one love to all dnb afficianados and extra ups to those who keep it evil :slayer:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Rebel Lion said:
hi everyone! just wanted to say i'm new to this forum but not the scene. my dj'ing experience has totalled to about 1 yr 1/2 now, and i have a residency at a club down here in SD, CA. i wanted to join this site finally to exchange info with fellow enthusiasts and to hopefully gain more knowledge as i gain more experience. maybe you could come to my club sometime and we could chat in person, that would be dope! take care, and i hope to make some aquaintances and some gurus in the internet scene...one love to all dnb afficianados and extra ups to those who keep it evil :slayer:
Big up mang! (y)

capone73

Props to da' Red Lion,

Capone here from O.C. What's your regular spot? I am in the S.D. area quite abit'.
I am underconstruction with "Junglistic wayz Kru" here in Orange County specializing in Ragga/Jump-up/hard-dark steppers'. Let me know if there is any interest?
www.chriscapone73@yahoo.com