Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
46 KB JPG
Eat my cum
My face when she swallows and baby has to eat my cannabis and cocaine deformed spermz

Russell Brand

Every year I like to update my wardrobe and save as much as I can on streetwear by purchasing my clothes during the sales and with discount codes here are a few good ones I've found already, what are yours?

Sale up to 75% off final reductions at www.jdsports.co.uk
Final Clearance up to 70% off at www.asos.com
Get up to 70% off your Urban Streetwear at www.everythinghiphop.com
Take an extra 20% off with code EXTRA20 at www.urbanoutfitters.com
Recently, I have been practicing being a nudist. Let me tell you mate it's liberating having your clothes 100% off. I think I should soon make a Royal decree that Essex become a nudist colony. I'm the king there, not you, me. And when I turn Essex into the sexiest city in the world Kim Jun Un cool, will be so jealous. He is too fat to be a nudists. Cheese eating cunt.

Russell Brand

46 KB JPG
Eat my cum
My face when she swallows and baby has to eat my cannabis and cocaine deformed spermz
Let me tell you about the time Katy Perry swallowed my cum from a midget arse.
I was really giving it to a midget, in her arse, and told Katy to suck out the cum. Katy opened her mouth wide but when I pulled out nothing but liquid poo and cum came pouring out.

aarrragghuuhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh huurh huuguughghg uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw wrrhwrwwhw wardrobes uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw huuguughghg princess leia aguhwwgggghhh hnnnhrrhhh huuguughghg raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr!!!