sake - been a (nice guy) [liquid/dancefloor]

Got a very mellow vibe to it, I like the soft vocals that are just there in the background.

I think like you have already mentioned yourself, the snare and maybe the kick need a little more thump to them!

But overall, good job.

thanks a lot mate.

with the drums, i dont see the kick beeing the problem. at my end, mostly the snare needs some more work. opinions?

safe mate,production n sound quality pretty good.not too keen on the hi synth in tyhe intro.yes mate!fair play wen it drops this is wkd-rollin!ye do think ur kik ok n wud def beffen up the snare,mayb wiv a lower hittin 1 (100-150hz)n a touch compression.fair play-good quality trak mate!

o ye mate.put a link 2 my trak now-www.myspace.com/anarkyproductions-other traks on ther too-plz let me kno wot u think.eeezzzzz

Last edited:
yeah its gd mate i like wut u are goin for u got a plan for it which is good..

u got sum good ideas put into this which stand out. good samples

i think in the beat (hi hats) it shud have abit more shuffle between the hits like a bit more up and down going on so its more swinging and less mono tone

Until the beats come in, the hats in the intro are hard to follow. I'd bring the vocals out more and play with those instead of the wobbling lfo'd synth, sort of soul it down a bit. And about the snare, it's allright to me i think, could use some more snap to cut through but modern dnb has too much snare for my taste anyway so i what do i know...

Overall nice tune though.

the hats are already changed ;)

that soul it down a bit part sounds good, but imo the synth defines the tune, ill take it onboard tho, thanks a lot!

and thanks for the love ;)

Back
Top Bottom