Saints Row 3... anyone played it?

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I got it a for xmas... quite good to piss around on... but they have ruined it by diliberatly making it less reaslistic.... more vehicles etc though... which is quite fun...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah. Had it. It's a fun game. All about the VTOL. Completed it twice. Got all but one of the achievements then I traded it for Uncharted 3 & new Assassin's Creed. £50 for the two but I only paid £20 :)

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
SWEET! yeh... thought id check out a few of the vehicles and used the cheat... the VTOL is sick! although... theres something about the Vulture that i prefer to be honest... quite like flying around in a Russian Hind and mashing up everyone!! haha

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
yeah its sick man! love all the cars in there... but i do find the driving a little sluggish some times !! nothing on the new GTA system IMO

i think GTA are gonna have to do really well to top it :) cant wait for that

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
I got this recently, I think it's wicked!

It's all very 'tongue in cheek' and doesnt take itself very seriously. Which is good (y)

I've done the story mode, just need to work through the side missions.

Last edited:

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
I got this recently, I think it's wicked!

I's all very 'tongue in cheek' and doesnt take itself very seriously. Which is good (y)

I've done the story mode, just need to work through the side missions.
Prob is a gd laff, but I played the first one and just thought that it was nowhere near GTA's standards. If you think all the voice stars they get, all the radio stations, all the hidden gags. GTA is just an all round polished game that is king of its genre

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
always thought it was a poor mans GTA
the first one, yeah, then by the time the second one came out, they made it more of a spoof of gta than a copy, by this point gta 4 had been released and the GTA fanbase was a bit pissed about how serious it had become, so sr2 filled that void.
as for saints row 3, i haven't had an opportunity to play it properly yet, but from what i've seen of it so far, it looks like a sick game, if maybe a little too ridiculous. I will still be buying it when i can.

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
the first one, yeah, then by the time the second one came out, they made it more of a spoof of gta than a copy, by this point gta 4 had been released and the GTA fanbase was a bit pissed about how serious it had become, so sr2 filled that void.
as for saints row 3, i haven't had an opportunity to play it properly yet, but from what i've seen of it so far, it looks like a sick game, if maybe a little too ridiculous. I will still be buying it when i can.
Fair play man. Anyone remember xxx BMX that spoof BMX game or red card that spoof footy game. Both gd laffs but rnt substitutes for the real thing.