Saints Row 2

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
the advert is pretty good, i was on gta last night thinking "why the fuck do i have to go bowling!?!"
idont even bother goin bowlin or playin darts with me mate...all me mate h8 me on GTA,

Saints row looks good but i do think it looks kinda gay and i dont think it will have the real life qualites GTA has

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
idont even bother goin bowlin or playin darts with me mate...all me mate h8 me on GTA,

Saints row looks good but i do think it looks kinda gay and i dont think it will have the real life qualites GTA has
yeah u dont want em to hate u tho
jacob brings u guns, brucie flys u around, packie gives u a bomb, francis gets the cops off u, and the best till last dwayne give u crew members!

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
im not a huge gaming fan...but after watching that....i wonna play!!

i wonan get some insurance money by hurting my friend....oh and the car surfing looks fun too...

then again...just sounds like a typical friday night in the town with the lads!! haha

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Saints Row was quite good, not as good as SA and not as good as GTA IV obviously. The humour in the game was atrocious but I liked pimping my homie out and the missions/acting were quite good. The city was tiny though compared to GTA IV and there is no way it can have the GTA production values THOUGH the music in SR was better than GTA IV - I really hate the music in IV because its 60% esoteric wank music too far off the leftfield.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
Saints Row was quite good, not as good as SA and not as good as GTA IV obviously. The humour in the game was atrocious but I liked pimping my homie out and the missions/acting were quite good.
yeah thats a major factor for me aswell
there are stupid levels of customization rumoured