Saint - The Siren, first DNB tune.

Bump, anything guys?

Kinda looking for pointers to use for other shit im working on.

Yeah theres loads of helpful info about, its just hard finding all the shit on cubase for a start. Loads of things like compressing that i havent even touched, and if anything stands out it would be helpful knowing what to work on.

Cheers though man :)

for a first track its allright man! keep it up. its all about practise. 10x better then my first ever track lol

maybey try and make it less mechanical sounding, add a bit of variation etc. try looking in to chaning velocities of the hits etc! best thing to do is play around for ages. dont post any audio up for a while, then once uve figured more out start upping some tunes!

ye agree with the mechanical comment. its good u are varying some of the loops tho. cant say i like the tom(?) sample.

i think there needs to be some sort of change, for me it feels like the whole tune is an intro. my advice would be take what you have, and cut it down to around a minute or so

Use this as an intro to build up to a new main body of the tune. when it drops maybe add some harder hitting percussion, and a new melody?

key is just practice and keep having fun (y)

Does the version you're hearing have a deep bassline? Had some problems with exporting it to mp3.

Cheers for listening though, and for the feedback, already working on new things!

Back
Top Bottom