sagged jeans

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Does anyone else sag their jeans?

Ive been a firm believer in the art of sagging my baggy jeans down low. Had enough shit over theyears from gilrfriends, my mum, work etc for my sagged jeans. I used to skateboard when I was 14 - 16 ish and I guess it’s a hnagover from those hip hop loving skate days days. I always by jeans that are an inch or two too big at the waist.
I am 26 now and was wondering whether there should be an age where you stop sagging yoir jeans? I am a tall geezer 6'4'' and have never worn fitted jeans cos I feel like a tall freak with long legs, im not a skinny rake or anything but I still feel weird with normal jenas on. ….so have always worn baggy jeans.

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Its OK if ur mates don't whip ya pants down in front of 20 girls in teh middle of reading high street mate :cowbell:

mesh

VIP Junglist
I rock the baggy skate/hip hop style, always. but I don't sag em down like that, they just sit on the hips.

I got scrawny chicken legs so you wont catch me dead in fitted pants.

skope

promoti0nal.douchbag
VIP Junglist
Had enough shit over theyears from gilrfriends, my mum, work etc for my sagged jeans.
word that!

its worst when its from members of the public. like a pair of german kiddie fiddlers in a restaurant in cambodia...
let us be innit!