Safeeeeeee

I'm alright, thanks for askin', hope ya are the same! Welcome to the forums, you might get addicted as I have, heh. pz & respect to ya'!:wave:

Ah fair enough, I love Florida!

Yeah, but florida as far as DNB, not so lovely, lol...more of a breakbeat state (i.e. Florida Breaks)...but there's a few of us here and there, lol..dubstep is gettin' huge down in Miami though..I live right next to Tampa though which is Florida Breaks capitol pretty much..

Yeah, but florida as far as DNB, not so lovely, lol...more of a breakbeat state (i.e. Florida Breaks)...but there's a few of us here and there, lol..dubstep is gettin' huge down in Miami though..I live right next to Tampa though which is Florida Breaks capitol pretty much..

Haa can't really see many tanned American teens skanking out to jump up tbh :P
Good for you though, you know where it's at :D

Haa can't really see many tanned American teens skanking out to jump up tbh :P
Good for you though, you know where it's at :D

Indeed, used to be more of a breaks fan until exposed to dnb/jungle...not everyone followed, lol.."it's too fast", lol...most of the sets by locals here are jungle sets for the most part. Haven't seen anyone do a jump up set...I need to get DJin' and show this town some new flavors of dnb like the liquid and jump up on occasion..maybe get a bigger following of dnb, who knows..pz & respect cat!

Indeed, used to be more of a breaks fan until exposed to dnb/jungle...not everyone followed, lol.."it's too fast", lol...most of the sets by locals here are jungle sets for the most part. Haven't seen anyone do a jump up set...I need to get DJin' and show this town some new flavors of dnb like the liquid and jump up on occasion..maybe get a bigger following of dnb, who knows..pz & respect cat!

Spread the worrrrd brother!

I bet you went to WMC didn't you?
I heard the Noisia set, the MC was so funny, made me giggle :D

I bet you went to WMC didn't you?
I heard the Noisia set, the MC was so funny, made me giggle :D

Didn't make it, short on funds...plannin' to for the future. it's down near miami, which I've been there to that city a few times, so i know i can make the trip eventually...it's too far to go then drive back, go, drive back, etc..so would have to get a hotel room, etc...so when funds get better, should be hopefully there regular..

Didn't make it, short on funds...plannin' to for the future. it's down near miami, which I've been there to that city a few times, so i know i can make the trip eventually...it's too far to go then drive back, go, drive back, etc..so would have to get a hotel room, etc...so when funds get better, should be hopefully there regular..

Ah that's a shame it looked really good.
Well I'm off to bed now, nice chatting with you ^.^

Back
Top Bottom