Safe

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
My name's Joe, young bass-head from south-east uk, I've been listening to drum'n'bass since i was about 11-12 thanks to my uncle who introduced to it's magic. I'm slowly learning how to mix, currently using "virtualDJ" but hoping to get some decks sorted asap (unemployment is a bitch). My spare time is usually spent rinsing tunes, and I'm allways open to suggestions of new tunes/artists to check out.
Fell free to check out what i consider my best mix so far...still not perfect, and please feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. http://i.mixcloud.com/CSUjz

Each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. They are not exempt. A statement usually is: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ...

mooving off virtual dj will be the best move you make in your life! get on the case boy.
and yes unemployment is a bitch

Yooo. Defo keeping it on the decks! Guys i been away from Drum n Bass for about 5 years n now just got my decks back out n going to get back into it.... whos big atm? im still stuck in the days of the mega ram raiders packs and the old pacman remix haha!

Back
Top Bottom