Safe

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rysk, Mar 24, 2011.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

My name's Joe, young bass-head from south-east uk, I've been listening to drum'n'bass since i was about 11-12 thanks to my uncle who introduced to it's magic. I'm slowly learning how to mix, currently using "virtualDJ" but hoping to get some decks sorted asap (unemployment is a bitch). My spare time is usually spent rinsing tunes, and I'm allways open to suggestions of new tunes/artists to check out.
    Fell free to check out what i consider my best mix so far...still not perfect, and please feel free to leave CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. http://i.mixcloud.com/CSUjz

2. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

3. bradsmokess

bradsmokess New Member

Each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. They are not exempt. A statement usually is: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ...

4. CPR

CPR Codec - Mirrors Audio

mooving off virtual dj will be the best move you make in your life! get on the case boy.
    and yes unemployment is a bitch

5. simonchamp

simonchamp New Member

Yooo. Defo keeping it on the decks! Guys i been away from Drum n Bass for about 5 years n now just got my decks back out n going to get back into it.... whos big atm? im still stuck in the days of the mega ram raiders packs and the old pacman remix haha!