Safe people

gangalist

gangalist
I've been raving now for nearly a year, first rave was bangface in electrowerks london. n drum and bass got hold of me by the scruff of my neck n loved it ever since really.

In January I'm buying myself some technics and I've already got a little numark soundsystem and a SeFour deck stand n that so it's all sweet.

any fresh dubs people have got?
how do you use this site btw? is there sets I can download?

oh and I've got the norm limewire and soulseek doing my downloading work for me, occasionaly I visit dnbshare but is there any real quality downloading sites that I haven't stated?

Safe

I've been raving now for nearly a year, first rave was bangface in electrowerks london. n drum and bass got hold of me by the scruff of my neck n loved it ever since really.

In January I'm buying myself some technics and I've already got a little numark soundsystem and a SeFour deck stand n that so it's all sweet.

any fresh dubs people have got?
how do you use this site btw? is there sets I can download?

oh and I've got the norm limewire and soulseek doing my downloading work for me, occasionaly I visit dnbshare but is there any real quality downloading sites that I haven't stated?

Safe

look at the mixes section, and also use the search function ;)

no talking of downloading illegally here please. if you respect the artist and the scene you'll pay for your tunes.
enjoy

Back
Top Bottom