Saddam Hussein Execution Hanging Video

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Dec 31, 2006.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

2. BeyondTherapy

3. kama

kama benkama.net

not too keen on this snuff stuff, unless [PROVOCATION] it shows american soldiers blown up in iraq...[/PROVOCATION]

4. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

I ain't too keen on it neither. I choose not to watch any of it.

I did a research project on it, some of the Faces Of Death sites & clips are getting 100,000's of hits, DLs a day.

And the same beaheading and execution clips used by the Iraq Extremists are also being used by the American far right...Bizarre. I'm sure the Saddam clip will be used by both (extreme) sides too.

Grim. I think watching death is bad for your soul.

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

People who like this sort of thing have a name: sadists.

By definition.

6. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

I agree:wtf:
    the world is a fucked up plase

7. BeyondTherapy

i spose im heartless to be frank about myself .....

i have an negative opinon on saddem as he wiped thousands of lives away for his own selfess power trip needs .....

there was a famous american comedian who used to say do negitive in life and those that do should be put into the movies for the publics entertainment ... ? i personaly agree with him ..... motherfuppers who in the uk will take your life for a phone trainers a few pence then instead of slapping there wrist and popping them off to prision with tvs blah blah im for making this saddem thing an ok exstreme exsample but it should be used as a message to people...

you take a life then we as the general public choose your death and put it in the movies just like google did saddem....... :twitch: that'll start the bullies in this world to wake up in my view .... :fuckjoo: violance sucks and i aint down with it but that motherfupper deserved everything id love to have slashed him up first,thrown tcp all over him,hot waxed him and stretched n nailed gunned him to a wooden desk top in which would of been flown out to shark infested waters where he be lunch for the savage eaters of this world ............. anyway ... lifes a dream ...... better get back 2 reality now and hay have dinner my self ........... happy new year

8. BeyondTherapy

now here something i prepared earlier :wtf:

Attached Files:

9. mesh

mesh Active Member

its maybe not so fine a line between news and voyeurism. saddam was a prick but the way his death has been dealt with, the execution, the aftermath, the footage ... no one needs to watch this, it is a choice, or should be. i object to seeing images of it while im eating my dinner, but hey thats what you get when you turn the news on.

:gaywhite: :gaywhite: :gaywhite:

10. apples

apples WINNER is back ;)

we saw this on arab news, they showed him having the noose put on him and then showed him in a body bag but thankfully not the actual hanging.

he was an evil man but i felt sick after seeing it, just not right

11. BeyondTherapy

you would of found all tv networks would of been the same in allowing only some of the footage ..........

ok the scene is real as you know it but how many of you that have shown discuss over such a video because its reality real but your quite happy to play computer games that do far worse,watch blockbuster movies with fake death in it etc etc

dont get me wrong im not having ago at anyone just pointing a fact out that these things are the same its just because ones reality as you know it and the other is make believe and in your heart they aint died then its all ok ....

again praps ive read the thread wrong myself and got the wrong end of the stick in what people have said ...... if so sorry .........

:censored:

12. mesh

mesh Active Member

I get what youre leaning at man, the way I see it is yeah we live in an age where people are desensitised to images of violence in the media, so its becomes more acceptable to watch videos like this and say its just curiosity.

And just cause one image is reality and the other is make believe, does that lessen the impact of either image? Is one more acceptable or easier to watch.

My belief is that anyone who chooses to watch this can, but you should really take a good long look at WHY you want to, why are you curious?

Is it cause he's famous and a bad man? I guess you wouldnt choose to watch some random dude being hanged? Maybe you would?

Why? Do you not know what happens. Maybe its an understandable fascination with death that I guess we all share, but I don't think watching death will help you deal with your own.

I know public executions were common in many countries until relatively recently (eg 150 years ago), including UK, US and Australia. Times were harsher and they played a role in public life and justice, people also watched them happen in front of their eyes which is a lot more confronting than sitting at your PC

Not an attack on you posting this video here TPI, otherwise it wouldnt stil be up. When I say 'you' I mean all of us, cause I have asked these questions of myself.

I just think that when soooo much crazy info and images are available for free on the web that the individual has to continue to question, and take responsibilty for what they engage in online.

:sleep: at me hey

13. BeyondTherapy

[tpi] you dont bore me sir .......... (y)

14. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

didnt really wanna see that..but... becuase of his execution.... he is now a matyr.

they should have looked him up in some shitty prison and forgot about him.

at least it reinforces the fact that in my mind execution is never right.

15. mesh

mesh Active Member

and you make many a valid point yourself

16. 1992

1992 Novantadue

Here here!

It makes me extremely sad. I feel as though human kind is still stuck in the stone ages where as I want to evolve but I'm being held back by everyone else.

I purposly did not see the american beheading but I looked at the sadam thing previously simply because I can not believe that they would do such a thing to him. I was shocked and horrified!!!!

My father tells me that its because "These people are animals" He is speaking of the people in the middle east but that must mean that Americans are animals too because we do this shit to people all the time, its just that its not posted all over the internet via camera phones.

I hear the politicians are trying to get rid of the death penalty in New Jersey now. This happened after that Sadam video was posted all over the net. I think deep down inside, Americans or at least New Jerseians(?) don't want to have anything to do with the middle east.

Texas and California seem to be the worst offenders.

On a side note, a random thought in my brain is this one dark ride prop made by Distortions Unlimited. I believe its sold under the name of "The Shocker". Its an animated dark ride prop ("ghost train" for you brits) that is a man in an electric chair. Its animation is very convincing. The maniquin thrashes about the chair, and smoke comes out of the seat via a cheap little smoke machine. I competly love dark rides because they have this fantasy horror/violence which is pleasing, but when I see that prop, I cringe because its not fantasy.... Many convicted Americans die every year in that same manner. It makes me sick on so many levels.

To conclude my rant. The fact that capital punishment, torture, prison rape, DOA, and high school bullying is allowed to exist sends me the message of: "Human life is worthless."

Is this the case? I hope im extremely wrong.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2007