Sad day

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Jakue08, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

ive had a sad day

duno if any of you know but im 16 which is kind of relevent to the story....

i been mates with this girl for 2 years, like best mates, nothing else more, just someone you can have a laugh with and shit, most lovliest girl ive ever met, and last night she got told sh can't have kids, something to do with her menstrual cycle im not sure, but imagine being told that at 16, im fucking devastated for her, thought id tell the forum coz no one else is meant to know so i cant really talk about it apart from with her..nd as you can imagine she doesnt really want to talk about it...proper upset me :(

2. DJNitrousUK

DJNitrousUK Active Member

I feel for ya and her man. Poor girl, 16 :(

One of the worst things to happen to girls imo (for everyone)

3. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

cheers mate appreciate it!
    yeah init justknowing you'll never be able to have your own child, that is if she thinks of adopting, which is what im gona try and convince her to do, at least she can make someones life better out of a bad situation by adopting if you get me!

anyone got an sad stories they wana share!

i should rename this the weep thread

4. safety

safety double safety

i don't want you to think i'm being down on the whole thing. but personally i see it as small blessing. there are so many kids out there born into families who don't want them or into situations that aren't right for them. this way if she choses to adpot when the time comes, she can help a child who needs a home and loving mother. there is an upside to it. i know almost all women want to be able to carry their baby, but the world is so massively over populated with more kids being born into poverty and violence every day.

one day she may see this too. but for now, at 16 she should concentrate on her own life. she has a lot to learn, to see and do. her time will come.

5. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

good advice bro, yeh we were talking today, our first year of 6th form, im in 2 of her classes so were gona concentrate on that and do well in a level coz shes a bright kid and going to go very far in life, just upserts me one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet is infertile and then theres people who have 19 kids who just take it for granted! also gona be hard for her partner too, coz no doubt everyman wants to hold their wn son or daughter everyday, but thats not going to happen, so she might struggle wth finding someone too, even if she is beautiful, id know id have second thoughts.....:(

6. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation

Costs around £5000 , my cuz had it 2 yrs ago n it worked for her .... theres always light at the end of every tunnel just some tunnels aint quite the normal route that everyone does ....

7. Dave Dexcell

Dave Dexcell Dexcell

yeah man safety hit the nail on the head. that is really shit news!

my aunt got told she couldnt have kids when she was yonger... she now has 2 perfectly healthy boys. all is not lost the world works in mysterious ways

8. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

thanks for info mate, shes being like counceled and ting but theres no way she can have a baby whatsoever, im not even 50% why, she didnt really gt that far into telling me before she just completely broke down, but i will find out what it is because aparently it's quite rare? appreciate the concern and info though bro

safe

9. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Sorry to hear bro. Just make sure you are there for her and reassure her through it all.
    The way medicinal technology is coming on, i'm sure the cloud will have a silver lining!

10. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

Sorry to hear this mate. I can relate to it in a way though. I was living with an older g/f around 3.5 yrs ago & things were all sweet going good until we found out she was pregnant. I took it on the chin, aswel as a clump frm the old man, and we started preparing to have a kid. Then, at 12 weeks, she miscarried out of nowhere. It was horrible having to watch a girl that, at the time, I loved to pieces go through that & then go up the hospital to get cleaned up etc. It takes a while for things to sink in for me, and when it did, it just felt like having a piece of you ripped out.

Unfortuanately about 6 months down the line our relationship took a turn for the worse & we had to split-up. It was one of the hardest things to this day I have had to do. But that's what happens in life. Things are thrown at you out of nowhere & you have to deal with them. I feel for your mate, but technology is on her side these days. She's lucky that she's around in these times where there are so many options open to her, whether it be IVF treatment or adoption. But being able to deal with it and move on is the real challenge here. Peace.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  11. Dirty_Barry

Dirty_Barry I've been naughty, I'm banned

12. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

you are a proper cunt, someone ban this fucker.

Sorry to here about your mate Jakue08 but like everones said so far there are other ways.

13. Dirty_Barry

Dirty_Barry I've been naughty, I'm banned

14. Dave Dexcell

Dave Dexcell Dexcell

dude!! thats not cool......,.........

15. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

Yeah what a fuckin knob cheese cunt, this has happened to my sister and my ex and a few other girls i know and it can tear them apart

16. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Cya :wave:

17. Dave Dexcell

Dave Dexcell Dexcell

has he been banned now??

fukin needs to be!

18. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

if u said that to me face to face you wouldnt be even be able to type you sad, unthoughtful cunt, id kick 7 shades of shit out of you, your pathetic

19. souljah

souljah liquid lover...

argh thats my worst nightmare :( blessings to ur mate

20. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

That's pretty shit news mate. Really feel for her. It's the whole point of life, and should be the best thing to happen to you, and to have that taken away from you must be earth shattering.

It's not the same, but she can always adopt. My mate's adopted, and you wouldn't know it. To him and his parents, they're blood.

There's plenty of children out there who need loving parents, and that must be a great thing to do for a lonely child.

Just be there for her mate, give it 1000000% of being the best mate she could have.

We might be just people behind a computer screen, but if you ever need to get something off your chest, there's always somebody listening and willing to give support and advice.

It's a sad thing when this happens to decent people, yet little slags can give birth and then drag theirchildren up.