sacrificing paul beniot's daughter to satan

i'm going to wait until she's like 30, no way am i dirtying my hands with child blood, paul is an evil little jew freak who needs teaching a lesson...

It's Chris Benoit.

tumblr_mgooz0abgS1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

steeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnnn! good to see you, good to see you, good to see you, brother! yeeeeeeah BUDDY! lets get it, ok, what are we doing?
sacraficing a 30 yr old... not sure thats gonna fly, if shes a virgin at 30 you will not get any kind of appreciation from the void, choronzon is not interested in scraps. if youre just harvesting for belial, fine. but i would add another 10 people in that case, 11 being the number of the reinkaos universe.

so what else is going on, you had a good weekend

steeeeeeeevennnnnnnnnnnn! good to see you, good to see you, good to see you, brother! yeeeeeeah BUDDY! lets get it, ok, what are we doing?
sacraficing a 30 yr old... not sure thats gonna fly, if shes a virgin at 30 you will not get any kind of appreciation from the void, choronzon is not interested in scraps. if youre just harvesting for belial, fine. but i would add another 10 people in that case, 11 being the number of the reinkaos universe.

so what else is going on, you had a good weekend

I would never hurt a woman ever, im just slightly angry with Paul... my weekend was shit it was my birthday on Saturday i was just lonely and angry...

Having a family is one thing but why in the world did they let him set foot into Toys R us :teeth:

they'd probably let triple h in there and he's taken so much steroids he doesn't even have a package...

Happy belated birthday for Saturday Steve.

Now, I don't know who this Chris fella is or why he's making a public appearance at a "toys are them" store, but I say we throw him in a volcano.

Happy belated birthday for Saturday Steve.

Now, I don't know who this Chris fella is or why he's making a public appearance at a "toys are them" store, but I say we throw him in a volcano.

he's a wwf wrestler that killed wife and kids carl jerico was on tv calmly explaining that he knew chris was a fuck up

Something to do with saving the pandas right?
fuck pandas! They don't want to fuck each other. Even the pandas themselves want to be extinct. I'll be dammed if I'm paying someone to help pandas shag. Its close to rape, those zoo's are fucked up mang!

Back
Top Bottom