Sabre - Yoga / Cruel Culture & Keosz - Threat (Out on 27 Oct on Plasma Audio)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Strange how quiet they have kept this on Plasma Audio's facebook :-/

Stellar double sider though. Will be picking up if there is a vinyl release

Strange how quiet they have kept this on Plasma Audio's facebook :-/

better quiet then blaring around hit people with a sick release. Yoga is the much better track tho, unique & interesting. Flipside isn't bad but sounds like any other minimal tech out there.

Ah i see. I'd prefer a label to actually promote countless hours of work to be honest rather than just slap it on SC. Not a dig at Plasma obvs just seems weird not to promote things in such a competitive market.

Ah i see. I'd prefer a label to actually promote countless hours of work to be honest rather than just slap it on SC. Not a dig at Plasma obvs just seems weird not to promote things in such a competitive market.

Yoga has been doing the rounds already so the promotion part is basically covered. Now it's all about the release - yes it came out of a sudden but nothing bad about that tbh. minimises the time for people to wait?

Yoga has been doing the rounds already so the promotion part is basically covered. Now it's all about the release - yes it came out of a sudden but nothing bad about that tbh. minimises the time for people to wait?

Sorry your looking at it from a punters POV, i mean from the producers perspective.

Back
Top Bottom