Sabre - Halo Danger

jack2290

Remember hearing icicle drop this at cable in feb. I genuinely had to change my pants, great tune!

Last edited by a moderator:
its a wicked tune. Much prefer Halogenix - Laika on the flip. Quality double sided though.
Should be in all good online stores on Saturday 26th May on vinyl, for Friday 1st June shipping

its a wicked tune. Much prefer Halogenix - Laika on the flip. Quality double sided though.
Should be in all good online stores on Saturday 26th May on vinyl, for Friday 1st June shipping

Heard laiki in a podcast by halogenix, didn't release that was the other side. Very big release in that case, and in two weeks time!

that halogenix tune is ripper. good 12" but im not 100% sold on the sabre tune, i think its the rim shot, would like to hear a remix of it though.
dispatch are keeping it real, so many good releases the past 3 or so years, on fire. So good to see a label pushing so much vinyl

both sides are big. really enjoying this clean drum arrangement of sabre new but would love something more like the wandering journal stuff

---------- Post added at 12:42 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

I genuinely had to change my pants

how did that go for you :)

Back
Top Bottom