S.U.B CREW B2B WITH UP AND COMIN PRODUCER DJ EYEGRADE LIVE ON FORCE 106 FM 01/06/09

Re: S.U.B CREW B2B WITH UP AND COMIN PRODUCER DJ EYEGRADE LIVE ON FORCE 106 FM 01/06/

Easy boys, didn't know you's were on here? Big ups to all the force fam. On it.

Re: S.U.B CREW B2B WITH UP AND COMIN PRODUCER DJ EYEGRADE LIVE ON FORCE 106 FM 01/06/

ezzzz now! i caught eyegrade last night at ram and he was raving about the set with you guys! glad you recorded it. he was asking after you too fazer mon ;)

'pon ze download anyways!

yeah man we have been on here time but every set we record it is up to a-man to sack it on to his pc and pass the love back. unfortunatly a-man is so burned out that we have not had any mixes for tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime but times are changing we gave a-man a beating err i mean talking too :):rinsed:
played excessive noise on saturday in grays and got overrun but cyndicut boys, well they said they were cyncidut maybe one of them was but our lads came out on top. when are you lads up for a sub v fzr&rsu merkal? funk is off again tonight so bell a-man if you fancy dropping down l8r.

saafe lads

SUBMONDAY.jpg

Last edited:

yeah man we have been on here time but every set we record it is up to a-man to sack it on to his pc and pass the love back. unfortunatly a-man is so burned out that we have not had any mixes for tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime but times are changing we gave a-man a beating err i mean talking too :):rinsed:
played excessive noise on saturday in grays and got overrun but cyndicut boys, well they said they were cyncidut maybe one of them was but our lads came out on top. when are you lads up for a sub v fzr&rsu merkal? funk is off again tonight so bell a-man if you fancy dropping down l8r.

saafe lads

SUBMONDAY.jpg

oooohhh... sounds like a challenge.... thats set needs to be recorded!!!!

whats this about cyndicut boys??? i need details.... hahaha

big up m8 hows fings? Well there was a few on the flyer but they all said they were from cyndicut and they just kept groupin up and getting in by the mc's and taking control of the mic no matter what we did so security bust in and cleared them. funny thing was they were all busting lyrics but no one could hear any of them clearly or what they were saying, room cleared quicky, but then again they popped up all you could hear was "we're cyndicut m8" they all seemed desparate to get the mic at a rave, hadn't heard of any of them there was one or two decent ones. rikochet banton didn't hang around for long. our set was cool once we shock off those dudes, there was confusing with the promotor who was actually playing and who was a random lol.

Last edited:

you see... if the promoter had booked The Mutant DJs, Mekar and Gusto we would have torn the place down so bad cyndicut would have left 5min into our set... hahahahahahahahaha

what a bunch of dicks though... do they not realise that it just makes them look un profesional??

ah well... they cant all be as good as the Force crew! hahahaha

Ya man!! We're definetly up for this, fo' shizzle.
We'll tell Trademark to get lost one night so we can roll through and have a 3 hour rinse. We'll arrange this for soon. Could turn it into a super sesh and get TMD involved? Run through the whole night?
You up for it Rocks?

We should do this maybe at the beginning of next month or something. And record it.

saafe lads

SUBMONDAY.jpg

style?
jumpup?

Ya man!! We're definetly up for this, fo' shizzle.
We'll tell Trademark to get lost one night so we can roll through and have a 3 hour rinse. We'll arrange this for soon. Could turn it into a super sesh and get TMD involved? Run through the whole night?
You up for it Rocks?

We should do this maybe at the beginning of next month or something. And record it.

yeh man... you know we're always up for that shiz.... give us a date and a time and we'll be there 15min early!!

you see... if the promoter had booked The Mutant DJs, Mekar and Gusto we would have torn the place down so bad cyndicut would have left 5min into our set... hahahahahahahahaha

what a bunch of dicks though... do they not realise that it just makes them look un profesional??

ah well... they cant all be as good as the Force crew! hahahaha

spliffa and bee showed em up trust they were getting the hand cupped round the ear treatment whilst they were trying to bust bars before getting the mic ripped out there hands lol. oi lads turns out d:cult from the family has family links with Catch Nightclub in Shoreditch waiting on D:Cult for the info and then we will prob be sorting a night out watch the ride.

spliffa and bee showed em up trust they were getting the hand cupped round the ear treatment whilst they were trying to bust bars before getting the mic ripped out there hands lol. oi lads turns out d:cult from the family has family links with Catch Nightclub in Shoreditch waiting on D:Cult for the info and then we will prob be sorting a night out watch the ride.

smashed it.... if you want us down there let me know man...

did you hear them wankers i had on my set last night???

They couldnt chat on anything other than Jump-Up.... seriously... every time i dropped a track that was slightly different to the bullshit wobble fest they shut up and couldnt chat... i dont know whether it was lack of skill or just lack of musical taste....??? then they had to the cheek to call themselves "junglists"?? haha jokers....

proper fukin dickheads... apparently one of them is associated with UNCZ??? hahaha what a joke...

My mate (Frosty... the DJ who i was going b2b with).. said he was with UNCZ... so i thought.. ahhh sick, get them down.... BIG MISTAKE!! hhahaha...

Yeah man D-Cult is my cousin, so I'll speak to him.

smashed it.... if you want us down there let me know man...

did you hear them wankers i had on my set last night???

They couldnt chat on anything other than Jump-Up.... seriously... every time i dropped a track that was slightly different to the bullshit wobble fest they shut up and couldnt chat... i dont know whether it was lack of skill or just lack of musical taste....??? then they had to the cheek to call themselves "junglists"?? haha jokers....

proper fukin dickheads... apparently one of them is associated with UNCZ??? hahaha what a joke...

My mate (Frosty... the DJ who i was going b2b with).. said he was with UNCZ... so i thought.. ahhh sick, get them down.... BIG MISTAKE!! hhahaha...

yea man k-tek asked them there names and eps got a bit narked that he didn't know who he was, he had a bar as well that said "white mc's they don't know sh*t" which we thought was slightly random. yeah man thats the problem with cyndicut we talking to bill and it's all jump up nothing else no variety and that aint fresh man dj or mc you know dat.
yeah we were talking bout artists on monday night if the club comes all good be good to link it and flex the monday night muscle and see who we could get down there.

Back
Top Bottom