S-T-I-C-K-Y

TMC

STICKY is a drum and bass event with a difference. The main concept behind STICKY is that it is a rave for the ladies. Girls don't pay at STICKY and the raves are always held at the most stylish and plush venues such as Herbal, Lightbox and La Scala. Each event comes with its own unique theme.

Each and every STICKY has been hugely successful and the concept has grown from strength to strength since it first started three years ago. The music policy is up front jump up drum and bass and the main man behind STICKY is the MC SHABBA-D. The events are always ram jam with all ravers all having a good time and enjoying the sounds of the finest dj's and mc's the scene has to offer. The sexy ladies help to create that special STICKY atmosphere. So there is your proof, drum and bass does look after the ladies.

The concept behind the event is to take drum and bass to new avenues and STICKY has also celebrated SHABBA-D's birthdays with phenomenal events. STICKY has also celebrated its own birthdays and has recently hosted the Master of Ceremony events. This rave is moving drum and bass in the right direction, providing something for the ladies and proving that drum and bass can be sexy, stylish and sophisticated.

Expect big things from STICKY in the future and make sure that you get your tickets early for the next STICKY to be held at La Scala on the 4th of December (04/12/2010). Remember that STICKY brought a brand new concept to drum and bass. So ladies spread the word and tell all of your girls; STICKY STICKY STICKY girls don't pay! I have to big up all of the STICKY ravers, the performing dj's and mc's and the promoters. Respect to the SHABBA-D.

S-T-I-C-K-Y

IRIE-MC
T-M-C

That's all well and good

BUT

Ladies only get in free until 11pm, right? So some do have to pay...

AND

That's sexist

...but at least you can spell 'Scala' ...

For a ladies dnb night I most certainly wouldnt choose jump up, soulfull liquid and cheesey dancefloor would surely go down better?

Anyway any night like this aimed for girls is surely just full off lads expecting it to be full of birds? like the nude beach in Eurotrip sort of thing.

Also you can bet your life if you made a dnb night an said lads in free, women would have a fucking fit. Double standards or what?

everybody do the washing up skank

1211583165_washingup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom