S.P.Y style dark tune wip

holy shit man. dont even know where to start with this. you have really got the spy vibe down, to the extent where i could actually mistake it for spy. fucking top effort. that kick is rolling, the drums are crisp, the bass is heavy. How did you make the bass? is it 808's with some other bass stabs on top? it sounds awesome. fx are top notch as is the vocal

only critique, and im guessing this is a wip.... the intro could do with a touch of variation, maybe a bit more going on. maybe have the vocal in the intro quietly somewhere. the other critique is the big at 1.50. kinda lost its energy and its rollingness...needs that bassline to continue somehow.

also, i want to hear the second drop haha

Thanks a bunch Cartel, still figuring some more ideas to fill up those last 16 bars :) the bass is a sine with some pitch envelope to give it that kick, and some distortion, layered a high end version with too , I'll get some more action in the intro, though I was considering completely changing it and making it dark? not sure, will leave an update with the second drop as soon as it's finished, thanks a bunch man!!

thanks JoErOe, mix on that track is nice btw, maybe that tad more high end on the snare, nice one :)

Wow, damn, spot on mate. That is a tune. Defo something I would play out. Not so much a fan of the intro; but that's just something personal. But that bass & flow. Amazing.

Big tune. No criticism at all to be honest. Would definately be fire on a system. Can definately see the SPY similarities.

Sent from your mums vag using Tapatalk.

Back
Top Bottom