S.P.Y - Love & Hate EP (NHS210EP)

I didn't realise what the tracks were on this... SPY's fabriclive promo mix from ages ago has some of these on... Huge EP

That EP is massive! I needed some dirty bass lately and SPY never dissapoints. I was waiting for that ep some time, does anyone know about digital download? I don't want to buy vinyl. However, release was today and I couldn't find any digital download. There is none at beatport and breakbeat.

just bought the full release on shop.hospitalrecords.com, got three tracks in 320kbps BUT love & hate, my favorite track on the EP, just got 192. Didnt see any hint and now ask myself why..

just bought the full release on shop.hospitalrecords.com, got three tracks in 320kbps BUT love & hate, my favorite track on the EP, just got 192. Didnt see any hint and now ask myself why..

Same as me
tseM
ahh bumfun :mad:

Well considering it's advertised as 320kbps on the site I think you should be able to complain to them about that.

Don't see an advertisement on the site but as I was not on iTunes I thought I could expect 320...

i sent an email now..

Oh my mistake, I've just looked at the release page for it again properly and it actually does fail to mention 320kbps.
Interesting.

Heh I've just asked too quickly. Cheers guys. :) As I said my expectations weren't too high, this EP is absolute banger

I just bought it off Hospital today and all MP3s were 320, so problem seems to be fixed.

Don't know why you'd buy it anywhere other than the Hospital Shop... You're just throwing money away if you don't. Although S.P.Y does deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom